Παρασκευή 12 Ιουνίου 2009

primavera sound 2009

The thing is I don't remember much from Primavera. I just have a small recollection of memories concerning the people who carried around beer and sold it for 5 euros. Ye, I missed Sonic Youth and Deerhunter. I was fucking Cinderella on Saturday, left before midnight. Despite all that, it rocked. Here is my hangover list of memories.

1. You Think You're A Man by The Vaselines
2. Young Adult Friction by The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart
3. Bare Feet On Wet Griptape by Chad VanGaalen
4. Three Decades by The Horrors
5. Andrew by Crystal Antlers
6. Oh No by Andrew Bird
7. Shattered Shine by Crystal Stilts
8. Nothing Ever Happened by Deerhunter
9. Pink Batman Dan Deacon
10. Song For Clay (Disappear Here) by Bloc Party
11. Brand New Sun by Jason Lytle
12. Castle Light by The Bats
13. In Our Talons by Bowerbirds
14. Blue by The Jayhawks
15. Anyone Else But You by The Moldy Peaches

Primavera Hangover

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου